Seeing your partner for the first time on your wedding day is always special whether it’s traditionally down the aisle or with a moment to yourselves. First Looks (that moment to yourselves) are becoming increasingly popular these days and are some of our favorite wedding captures. In this blog, we’re going to share some of the perks of First Looks for your consideration!
Perks of a First Look
- It’s intimate. There are a lot of emotions flying around on your wedding day, and carving out a space to see your partner for the first time can allow you to express those emotions privately rather than before all your guests.
- It helps with nerves. Seeing your partner and getting that initial feeling of over-excitement out can help keep you calm during the actual ceremony!
- It’s versatile! Even if you opt for a traditional aisle moment with your partner, you can do a first look with almost anyone! Some of our favorite first looks are with fathers, mothers, pets – anyone special to you 🙂
- It can mean even more variety in couples photos. Emotions are totally different before, during, and after a ceremony. A First Look offers you the opportunity to have all those aspects of your journey together captured!
- They are easy to fit in! Wedding days are busy, but with some good timeline planning, you can definitely fit in these extra special opportunities.
But don’t just take our word for it! Check out some of our favorite first look moments below 🙂
Be the first to comment