From Batman Socks to a Special Guest Appearance by Checkers, this wedding had it all!
Karen and Ryan are one of those couples that you just instantly get along with due to their happy laughs and their love for pun-filled humor (Which Earl really loves)
They are both light hearted and full of energy, all which transferred into their amazing wedding.
The events of the day started and ended at the great historic barn of Green Acres in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The wedding party and immediate family arrived to help Karen and Ryan put the finishing touches up, and in doing so we were introduced to Checkers. No ordinary stuffed animal, Checkers was a long time childhood teddy bear of Karen’s who we decided was cool enough to accompany us through the day and be a part of the action. The whole day was filled with real smiles and beautiful moments and we couldn’t be happier for these two!
Karen had a first look with both her dad and with Ryan and both were filled with great laughs and happy tears. When giving a giant hug to her dad, Karen’s veil snagged the fishing lure boutonniere on her dad’s jacket, and more laughs continued as the bridal party watched from above.
And of course, after the I-dos the couple, Earl and I, snuck off to grab some more photos of the newly weds!
At the end of the night, after all of the dancing, cake and drinks, I always encourage my couples to step away for an end of the night moment.
Not only is it a great opportunity for more amazing photos, but it allows the couple to come back together away from all the fun chaos.
Cheers to Karen and Ryan and their amazing fun filled marriage!
I also want to make sure to give love to others that made this wonderful adventure:
- Olivia Cordova from Green Acres. (Venue and Coordinator) Thank you for all your help the day of!
- Sterling Catering (Catering) The food was amazing and y’all take such great care of the vendors! Very Appreciated!!
- Angela Kohrt (Flowers) The bouquets were beautiful!
- Buttercream (Cake) Y’all never disappoint! So hard to just have one piece!
- Wedding Shoppe (Dress) The designer is Allure
- Savvi (Tux) Had the gentlemen looking extra dapper.
- Instant Request (DJ) Kept the floor packed the whole night!
- Last Call Car Service (Valet) They would take you and your car home. Such a great idea and really adds a piece of mind!